The ideal candidate will possess and display a deep knowledge for Geodesy and network RTK solutions and related applications to the GNSS rover, of modern DGPS (MSK) solutions and of CORS technology and related science community in general.
• College degree, with preference to Surveying, Geomatics, engineering, or related field. Strong knowledge of surveying applications and market is a must. IT networking knowledge and/or educational aptitude to improve the understanding, application and operation of all GNSS-based Infrastructure solutions a must.
• Clear understanding and demonstratable experience of GNSS-based RTN and deformation monitoring applications would be an asset.
• An up-to-date knowledge in IT-related technologies to support LAN & wireless communication.
• Minimum 2 years experience in surveying or Geomatics sales, technical sales and/or sales support, or related product development.
• Practical knowledge & experience in the area of RTK & PP GPS and GNSS Survey.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral, in both English and a local language of SE Asia, with extensive experience with modern Microsoft presentation tools.
• Ability to effectively communicate highly technical solutions messages to audiences of diverse technical and managerial abilities in a clear and structured technical fashion. Ability to generate technical presentations, proposals and reports.
• Ability to work under deadline and budget pressure. Strong sense of urgency.
• Track record of successful results when tackling difficult/complex technical issues related to Infrastructure technologies.
• Ready to travel extensively.
• Thorough knowledge of DGPS Survey, Infrastructure, and Construction solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with government agencies at a very technical level
*Not suitable for freshers