• Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
• Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
• Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current
• Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
• Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
• Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
• Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
• Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
• Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
• Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
• Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws Read More
The ideal candidate will possess and display a deep knowledge for Geodesy and network RTK solutions and related applications to the GNSS rover, of modern DGPS (MSK) solutions and of CORS technology and related science community in general.
• College degree, with preference to Surveying, Geomatics, engineering, or related field. Strong knowledge of surveying applications and market is a must. IT networking knowledge and/or educational aptitude to improve the understanding, application and operation of all GNSS-based Infrastructure solutions a must.
• Clear understanding and demonstratable experience of GNSS-based RTN and deformation monitoring applications would be an asset.
• An up-to-date knowledge in IT-related technologies to support LAN & wireless communication.
• Minimum 2 years experience in surveying or Geomatics sales, technical sales and/or sales support, or related product development.
• Practical knowledge & experience in the area of RTK & PP GPS and GNSS Survey.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral, in both English and a local language of SE Asia, with extensive experience with modern Microsoft presentation tools.
• Ability to effectively communicate highly technical solutions messages to audiences of diverse technical and managerial abilities in a clear and structured technical fashion. Ability to generate technical presentations, proposals and reports.
• Ability to work under deadline and budget pressure. Strong sense of urgency.
• Track record of successful results when tackling difficult/complex technical issues related to Infrastructure technologies.
• Ready to travel extensively.
• Thorough knowledge of DGPS Survey, Infrastructure, and Construction solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with government agencies at a very technical level *Not suitable for freshers. Read More
Should be a ITI/ Diploma holder with good communication skills Work experience : 1 to 3 years Should enjoy Travelling extensively A good working knowledge of Computer systems Previous experience in operating Survey Equipment would be preferred Female candidates can apply Job location: Preferably Delhi/NCR, any other state in India. Read More
Developing relationship with the customer via phone, email, or personal meetings and follow-up until and after order finalization (if finalized). Building new customer data or leads and building up market in the assigned region/state/city. Collecting customer data of all verbal phone communication, email correspondence, face-to-face communication or any other form with minimum details like:- Concerned person Name of company/institute/individual Contact number (preferably mobile number) Address Email address Associated product Optional details:- Product requirement details Work site details Order status Achieving targets of min no. of products or min sale on per month basis. Complete follow-up of associated enquiry. Daily reports. Knowledge/Skills Required: Good communication and presentation skills (especially in English). Excellent customer interaction skill. Highly motivated team player with strong analytical skills and desire to learn constantly. Preferably having knowledge of some surveying equipments. Pay structure: Total salary (Z) = Basic Salary (A) + Incentives based on performance (B) *Freshers are welcome. Read More
Visiting customers and demonstrating the product effectively for conversions into orders. Travelling frequently for demonstration/ delivery. Developing market and building new customer data or leads in the assigned region/state/city. Developing relationship with the customer and complete follow-up associated. Achieving targets of min. no. products or min. sale on per month basis. Daily reports. Knowledge/Skills Required: Well behaved and soft-spoken with confidence. Good communication and presentation skills (especially in English). Excellent customer interaction skill. Highly motivated team player with strong analytical skills and desire to learn constantly. Preferably having knowledge of some surveying equipments. Pay structure: Total salary (Z) = Basic salary (A) + Incentives based on performance (B) *Freshers are welcome. Read More
Candidates with suitable experience of Total Station repair, calibration and servicing may apply. Knowledge of repair and servicing of other surveying instruments would be preferable. Experience required - Minimum 1.5 years in this field. Education - B.tech/ITI diploma. Salary - Negotiable. Read More